Falcon® Round Bottom High Clarity Polypropylene Tube, Disposable, CorningSupplier: Corning
352059 352018 352063 352006 352053 352053 352018 352002 352059 352063 352002 352006
60819-761CS 359.58 USD60819-761 CA60819-670 60819-794 60819-670 CA60819-728 CA60819-740 60819-740 CA60819-761 CA60819-794 60819-659 60819-728 CA60819-659
Falcon® Round Bottom High Clarity Polypropylene Tube, Disposable, Corning
Tubes Culture Tubes
These disposable, clear polypropylene tubes are best suited for procedures requiring high optical clarity, and thermal and chemical stability. Provide reliable containment of laboratory fluid samples.
- Dual position snap-cap prevents sample loss with ease of handling, heavier gauge walls, and unique construction provide a secure, positive seal
- Medical-style packaging materials
- 17×100 mm tubes have blue printed graduations and white writing patch
- Tube dimensions and volumes are approximate
- Widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols
- Sterile, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/ml (Cat. No. 352002 nonsterile)
3000 RCF rating (RCF claims refer to relative centrifugal force measured in g-force for materials with a specific gravity of 1.0 used in an appropriate rotor with correct cushion and safety precautions. Tubes used with organic solvents at temperatures below 0 °C may have lower RCF ratings).