Tychem® hoods provide a variety of simple, effective, and economical options for respiratory protection.
- Simple, effective, and economical options for respiratory protection
- Covers entire head, face, and neck to provide splash and overspray protection
- Neck cuff design maintains positive pressure inside the hood by inflating the inner collar to provide a snug, comfortable fit and continuous airflow
- Wide-angle lens offers large field of vision while accommodating beards, prescription eyeglasses, or safety glasses
- Lighter and more comfortable than tight-fitting full facepiece respirators
- Durable enough to reuse, yet economical enough to discard after each use
- Approved for NIOSH for use in Type-C applications
These hoods do not require fit testing or extensive recordkeeping. Tychem® QC hoods are poly-coated and are ideal for use with pharmaceutical manufacturing, painting, healthcare applications, and general industry. Tychem® SL hoods all feature taped and sealed seams and are SARANEX® film-coated for use in applications where chemical protection properties are critical. Approved for NIOSH for use in Type C applications.