Supplier: Eco Lab
6600477 6600565 6600566 6600567 6600574 6600575
76635-446CS 928.77 USD76635-446 76635-448 76635-450 76635-452 76635-454 76635-456
Cleaning Agents Decontaminants
Bioquell Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilant is 35% w/w Aqueous Hydrogen Peroxide Solution used specifically for Ecolab’s Bioquell bio-decontamination systems to kill microorganisms on exposed surfaces.
- EPA registered sterilant 35% w/w aqueous hydrogen peroxide solution (EPA Registarion number 72372-1-86703)
- Evaluated for use with Bioquell bio-decontamination hydrogen peroxide vapor systems from Ecolab
- Designed with RFID label technology for traceability and auditing
- Breathable foam membrane to allow venting to allow through-cap venting
- Only one active ingredient
- Proven material compatibility when used with Bioquell bio-decontamination systems
- Provides efficacious validated cycles when used with Bioquell bio-decontamination systems
- Vapor form breaks down in to water vapor and oxygen
- 15-month shelf life while maintaining stability
Bioquell Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilant is supported with peer-reviewed scientific data supporting efficacy. The 35% aqueous hydrogen peroxide solution is designed for use with Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapor technology. The solution has been researched, tested and evaluated to ensure it consistently delivers a 6-log sporicidal kill. Bioquell technology users can validate the process using industry standard Bioquell Geobacillus stearothermophilus biological indicators.
Certificaciones: EPA Registration Number 72372-1-86703