Corning® BioCoat® Poly-D-Lysine Culture Dishes, CorningSupplier: Corning
356468 356468 356469 354467 356467 354469 354468 354550 354550 354467 354469 356469 356467 354468
62406-048CS 109.96 USD62406-048 62406-038 62406-044 CA-CB354467 CA-CB354468 CA-CB354469 62406-702 CA-CB354550 CACB356467A CACB356468A CACB356469A 62406-050 62406-040 62406-042
Corning® BioCoat® Poly-D-Lysine Culture Dishes, Corning
Microplates Cell Culture Plates
Poly-D-Lysine (PDL) and Poly-L-Lysine (PLL) are synthetic compounds that enhance cell adhesion and protein absorption by altering surface charges on the culture substrate. In addition to promoting cell adhesion, poly-lysine surface treatments support neurite outgrowth and improve the survival of many central nervous system (CNS) primary cells in culture. As PDL and PLL are synthetic molecules, they do not stimulate biological activity in the cells cultured on them, and they do not introduce impurities carried by natural polymers.
- Attachment and spreading of a variety of cell types
- Cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Attachment of fastidious transfected cell lines
- Support survival of primary neurons in culture
- Serum-free or reduced-serum culture
- Storage: 2 to 8 °C under dry conditions.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...