Masterflex® ¾” Sanitary Tri-Clamp to Hose Barb Adapter, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
SF12-SB4-NK7-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB12-PP-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB8-PP-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB6-NK7-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB12-NK7-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB6-PS-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB8-CVU-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB12-PS-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB4-PP-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB8-NK7-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB6-CVU-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB6-PP-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB12-CVU-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB8-PS-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB4-PS-QC-MF 10PK SF12-SB4-CVU-QC-MF 10PK
MFLX40330-12EA 191.6 USDMFLX40330-12 MFLX40330-11 MFLX40330-10 MFLX40330-09 MFLX40330-08 MFLX40330-18 MFLX40330-07 MFLX40330-17 MFLX40330-06 MFLX40330-05 MFLX40330-16 MFLX40330-04 MFLX40330-15 MFLX40330-14 MFLX40330-03 MFLX40330-13
Masterflex® ¾” Sanitary Tri-Clamp to Hose Barb Adapter, Avantor®
Maintain sanitary conditions with secure connections from sanitary Tri-Clamp to tubing.
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Meet requirements for USP Class VI, FDA, REACH, and California Proposition 65
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Packaged to exacting tolerances under ISO Class 7 cleanroom conditions
- Compatible with other Tri-Clamp® connections
The sanitary Tri-Clamp barbed adapters are ideal for use in the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, and single-use industries. They have excellent chemical resistance and may be sterilized by gamma irradiation, EtO, E-beam, or autoclave. The PVDF fittings withstand higher temperatures than the Polypropylene fittings. Clamps and gaskets required for a complete system are sold separately.