Masterflex® Fittings, Hosebarb to Threaded, Straight, Antimicrobial Polypropylene, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
A2-2 AGPP A6-6-AGPP A4-4-AGPP
MFLX06368-32EA 16.3 USDMFLX06368-32 MFLX06368-33 MFLX06368-31
Masterflex® Fittings, Hosebarb to Threaded, Straight, Antimicrobial Polypropylene, Avantor®
Fittings use the natural protection of Silver (Ag) to prevent growth of microorganisms.
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Prevents growth of bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew
- Meets EPA standards
- NSF 51, 61 & FDA compliant
These single barb fittings offer protection for the fitting in applications where microorganism growth is likely. Using the AgION™ technology the fittings inhibit the growth of microorganisms on the surface of the fitting. The silver protection is not temperature sensitive and remains effective over time. The silver treatment will not contaminate your sample and therefore does not protect your sample from microbial growth, only the surface of the fitting. Use these fittings with the Anti-microbial Protected Tubing and have a worry free system.