Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, PharMed® BPT, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
AY242046-CP AY242005 AY242007-CP AY242019-CP AY242027 AY242012-CP AY242022-CP AY242605-CP AY242006 AY242002 AY242606-CP AY242038-CP AY242053-CP AY242003-CP AY242029-CP AY242017-CP
MFLX96880-20EA 438.11 USDMFLX96880-20 MFLX96880-30 MFLX96880-00 MFLX96880-22 MFLX96880-10 MFLX96880-02 MFLX96880-12 MFLX96880-15 MFLX96880-04 MFLX96880-14 MFLX96880-03 MFLX96880-06 MFLX96880-05 MFLX96880-16 MFLX96880-08 MFLX96880-18
Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, PharMed® BPT, Avantor®
Tubing Transfer Tubing
Protect your light-sensitive samples.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
This tubing is ideal for general laboratory use. They offer long life, won't age or oxidize, fits tightly to glass and metal, bends to small radius curves, are nontoxic. FDA compliant and made according to GMP. Temperature range is -51 to 270 °F (-51 to 132 °C). Can be sterilized with ethylene oxide, gamma, or autoclave.