Kimtech™ Vista™ Nitrile Examination Gloves, Kimberly-ClarkSupplier: Kimberly-Clark
62826 62825 62828 62827 62829
76520-552CS 491.8 USD76520-552 76520-554 76520-546 76520-548 76520-550
Kimtech™ Vista™ Nitrile Examination Gloves, Kimberly-Clark
Choose Vista™ nitrile examination gloves by Kimberly-Clark Professional™ to reduce laboratory waste while providing excellent glove dexterity, strength, and protection.
- Ambidextrous, 9.5" nitrile exam gloves
- Beaded cuffs prevent roll-down
- Strong grip (wet or dry), with textured fingertips for dexterity
- AQL 1.5 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes)
- Food Handling Certified in the United States
These nitrile gloves have a strong wet and dry grip, which reduces the potential for slips. Plus, the thin mil gloves textured fingertips provide lab technicians with an improved grip and dexterity for fine motor skills. Cut down on lab waste, in pharmaceutical labs, university labs and more, with these gloves.
Vista™ nitrile examination gloves are fully recyclable through The RightCycle™ program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional), so they won't end up in landfills.