Self-Sealing 1073B Tyvek® are ideal for steam sterilization of pharmaceutical components such as vial and syringe stoppers and caps as well as heavy equipment parts with sharp edges. No need to use or validate a heat sealing machine.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Convenient Self-sealing closure system
- Steam sterilization indicator - Autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant, hydrophobic, lint-free
- 100% Medical Grade 1073B Tyvek® permits fast steam penetration
- Excellent impact resistance, exceptional microbial barrier
- Consistently strong factory seals
100% Medical Grade self-sealing 1073B Tyvek® Autoclave bags are ideal for steam sterilization of pharmaceutical components such as vial and syringe stoppers and caps.
With consistently strong factory seals, these are a good choice for heavy, or pharmaceutical change parts with sharp corners.
All Tyvek construction allows for a greater number of bags per sterilization load; increasing efficiencies and cost reduction.
Self-sealing closure reduces prep time and eliminates the need for and the validation of a heat sealing machine.
Información de suministro: Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.