Reduce the the number of janitorial steam sterilization loads by using gamma irradiated mop bucket liners. Instead of before every cleaning, the mop bucket system is typically autoclaved only once per week, but with each cleaning, a new sterile mop bucket liner pack is opened, the bucket is lined, and cleaning solution is added to it for cleaning.
- Gamma irradiated, made from PE
- Ready to use
- Packaged in easy to open Tyvek peel pouches
- Lowers labor costs
- Reduces utility costs
- Reduces washing/sanitization/autoclaving of janitorial loads
- Reduces exposure to chemicals and vapors
- Ensures sterile receptacle and eliminates possibility of spreading mold spores from mop bucket
- Simplifies disposal of cleaning solution
- Ensures cleaning equipment is readily available
Gamma Irradiated mop bucket liners instantly create a sterile receptacle for sterile cleaning solutions. Our rugged liners are supplied in 1, 2, 3 or 4 per pack, designed to accommodate the normal types of bucket systems in use in today's typical pharmaceutical production environments.
The use of a mop bucket liner eliminates the need to autoclave mop buckets after every use. After a cleaning process is complete, the liner and cleaning solution for is removed together for disposal. Since the inner surface of the bucket has not been in contact with the solution, it can remain in the clean storage area for the next use.
Certificaciones: Certificates of Irradiation and Conformance with each shipment