Monarch® Genomic DNA Purification Kits, New England BiolabsSupplier: New England Biolabs
T3010S T3010L T3010L T3010S
76339-772EA 161.95 USD76339-772 CA76339-770 76339-770 CA76339-772
Monarch® Genomic DNA Purification Kits, New England Biolabs
Nucleic Acid Reagents Nucleic Acid Purification Kits and Reagents
Quickly and easily purify high quality, high molecular weight gDNA from multiple sample types, all with one kit!
- For use with a broad range of sample types, such as cells, blood, and tissues (including fatty and fibrous tissues)
- Also works with tough to lyse samples (e.g., bacteria, yeast)
- Suitable for clinically-relevant samples (e.g., saliva, cheek)
- Obtain excellent yields of highly-pure DNA
- Extremely low residual RNA contamination (typically <1%)
- Isolates high molecular weight gDNA (peak size typically ≥50 kb)
- Use DNA directly in downstream applications, including PCR, qPCR and NGS
- Fast, user-friendly protocols with short lysis times and minimal hands-on time
- Can also be used to clean up previously extracted gDNA
- Includes RNase A
- Kit components available separately
The Monarch® Genomic DNA Purification Kit is a comprehensive solution for cell lysis, RNA removal, and purification of intact genomic DNA (gDNA) from a wide variety of biological samples, including cultured cells, blood, and mammalian tissues.
Additionally, bacteria and yeast can be processed with extra steps to enhance lysis in these tough-to-lyse samples. Protocols are also included to enable purification from clinically-relevant samples such as saliva and cheek swabs as well as rapid cleanup of previously extracted gDNA.
Purified gDNA has high quality metrics, including A260/A280 >1.8 and A260/A230 >2.0, high DIN scores and minimal residual RNA.
The purified gDNA is suitable for downstream applications such as end-point PCR, qPCR and library prep for NGS. It typically has a peak size of >50 kb, making this kit an excellent choice upstream of long-read sequencing platforms.