Sera-Xtracta Virus/Pathogen Kits, CytivaSupplier: Cytiva
29506009 29514201 29506009 29514201
76415-180EA 277.07 USDCA76415-180 CA76423-480 76415-180 76423-480
Sera-Xtracta Virus/Pathogen Kits, Cytiva
Nucleic Acid Reagents Nucleic Acid Purification Kits and Reagents
Sera-Xtracta virus/pathogen kits for high-throughput total nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) isolation from bacteria and viruses including adenovirus (type 14), influenza A (H3N2) and COVID-19.
- Offers the advantages of solid phase extraction (using magnetic beads) and reproducible yields
- Simplified protocol can be adapted for both manual and automated high-throughput processing
- Scalable up to 400 µl of sample
- Rapid extraction procedure can be completed in less than 30 minutes
- Reproducible detection of low viral titre from 10 pfu/ml
Sera-Xtracta virus/pathogen kits provides a simple and rapid method to optimise the workflow for sensitive detection of viruses and other pathogens found in low concentrations. For use with respiratory biological matrices, blood and universal transport media to support the sensitive downstream detection of viruses and other pathogens found in low concentrations.
Compatible with molecular biology techniques, including quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR, RT-qPCR), droplet digital PCR (ddPCR), and next-generation sequencing (NGS).
All reagents can be stored at ambient temperature (15 to 25 °C). For Proteinase K, once reconstituted, store at 2 to 8 °C.
Información de suministro: Kit includes binding/lysis reagent 60 ml, wash buffer 100 ml, SeraSil-Mag 400 beads 1.1 ml, SeraSil-Mag 700 beads 1.1ml, proteinase K 30 mg (lyophilized).