Edge® 48-706 Heavy-Duty Cut Resistant Industrial Gloves, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
48706060 48706080 48706100 48706070 48706110 48706090
76424-320CS 1316.4 USD76424-320 76424-312 76424-322 76424-316 76424-314 76424-318
Edge® 48-706 Heavy-Duty Cut Resistant Industrial Gloves, Ansell
Cost effective solution for medium weight applications requiring a high level of cut performance in dry or slightly oily environments.
- High durability Nitrile foam coating
- Excellent comfort and dexterity
- High level of cut performance EN ISO level C cut performance (ANSI Level 3)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Breathable liner provides a high level of comfort for end users
- Good level of grip in dry and slightly oily environments
Made of a seamless liner, palm dipped into foam nitrile coating. ANSI cut level A3 and EN ISO 13997 rated level C provide a good level of cut resistance. The nitrile coating delivers very good performance in terms of abrasion resistance and grip. The best alternative against heavy-duty leather and polyurethane palm dipped cut resistant knitted gloves. Use primarily for automotive, construction, glass manufacturing, machinery/equipment, and metal fabrication applications.
Certificaciones: EN 388:2016. EN 420:2003 + A1:2009. ANSI ABR 5. ANSI Cut A3. Category II. REACH Compliant.
Envase: Gloves are packaged 12 pairs per bag, 12 bags per carton.