PLATEMASTER®, Pipetting System for 96- and 384-Well Plates, GilsonSupplier: Gilson
76324-778EA 26685.31 USD76324-778 76324-776
PLATEMASTER®, Pipetting System for 96- and 384-Well Plates, Gilson
Pipets Repetitive Pipettors
This compact, ergonomic system is an easy to use and accurate solution for high throughput pipetting of 96- and 384-well plates. The PLATEMASTER's 96-channel design greatly reduces the number of pipetting steps necessary to fill a microplate when compared to using regular manual multichannel pipettes. When using this, the time it takes to fill 96-well plates is significantly reduced to approximately 10 to 20 seconds or less, and 384-wells can typically be filled in less than a minute using only four pipetting steps.
- Helps to save valuable time, money and resources in the lab
- Filling a 96-well plate requires less than 10 seconds
- Fill a 384-well plate in less than a minute, in only four pipetting steps
- Greatly reduces the number of pipetting steps necessary to fill a microplate, when compared to using regular multi-channel pipettes
- Doesn't use a motor or require electricity, so it performs high-throughput pipetting silently
- Reduce risk of human errors by eliminating the possibility of skipping or repeating wells
- All enzymatic reactions or cell-based applications can be started and stopped in the 96 wells at the same time
By using high quality PIPETMAN® tips, an accuracy and precision level equaling an 8- or 12-channel pipette is achieved in a single motion. Additionally, the risk of double-pipetting entire rows or columns is avoided. Through a variety of accessories such as adapters for loading 384-well microplates, reagent reservoirs or sample heater blocks, the PLATMASTER® can be fully adapted to a variety of application needs.
Additionally, all enzymatic reactions and cell-based applications across all wells can be started and stopped at the same time. From 0.5 to 220 µl pipetting volumes, expect improved well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility.
This does not require programming, long training, or power for use. Its compact and portable design easily integrates into the lab, allowing it to fit on most benchtops, under hoods, or in cold rooms.
Recommended working temperature: 20 to 25 °C
Dimensions (W×L×H): 300×450×400 mm
Weight: 16 kg
Weight: 16 kg