VWR® Irradiated Vinyl Cleanroom TapesSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
47B-12WHIRM 47B-34WHIRM 47B-1WHIR 47B-2WHIR
76311-318CS 320.05 USD76311-318 76311-316 76311-314 76311-320
VWR® Irradiated Vinyl Cleanroom Tapes
An irradiated vinyl tape with low particulate and bio-burden counts for use in critical and aseptic cleanroom applications, including sealing environmental monitoring plates and clean construction areas.
- Low particulate and bio-burden counts
- Ideal for sealing, color-coding, and marking in aseptic area
- Irradiated, pressure-sensitive vinyl tape
- Processed in a cleanroom
- Individually double bagged
- Can be written on with cleanroom pen
- Available in a range of widths
- 3" plastic core
- Roll length: 33 m (36 yard)
Processed in a controlled environment, wound on a plastic core, and individually double bagged. Each roll is 36 yards and available in 0.5, 0.75, 1, or 2" widths.
Información de suministro: Supplied with full certification of irradiation and lot traceability.