Zero Air Generator, 1.5 L/min, PerkinElmerSupplier: PerkinElmer
97019-726EA 4690.9 USDCA97019-726 97019-726
Zero Air Generator, 1.5 L/min, PerkinElmer
Gas Generators Zero Air Generators
The Zero and Ultra Zero Air Generators produce laboratory grade purified air for FID (flame ionization detectors) and other detectors. Designed with safety and convenience in mind, this system will generate purified and hydrocarbon free air from an existing in-house oil-free compressed air supply, eliminating the need for inconvenient high-pressure gas cylinders. Eliminating gas cylinders reduces annual operating costs associated with materials, labor, and down-time.
- Technical specifications:
- Outlet hydrocarbon concentration: <0.1 ppm
- Outlet carbon monoxide concentration: <0.1 ppm
- Outlet particles <0.5 μm, removed: 99.99%
- Outlet air temperature: ambient +15 ℃
- Max inlet hydrocarbon concentration: 100 ppm
- Max outlet pressure: 6.5 bar (94 psi)
- Max inlet carbon monoxide concentration: 50 ppm
- Max inlet temperature: 40 ℃
- Inlet pressure range (regulated to 7 bar (102 psi): 4.5 to 10 bar (65 to 145 psi)
- Inlet port: ¹/₄" NPT
- Outlet port: ¹/₈" NPT
- Outlet zero air: 1.5 L/min
- Maximum continuous output flow rate: 1.5 L/min
- Electrical requirements: 230/115 VAC, 250 W max
The Zero/Ultra Zero Air Generator series removes hydrocarbon pollutants to less than 0.1 ppm, and all forms of particles. Operation of the generator requires low levels of electrical power consumption. This complete turnkey system is engineered with the highest quality components, is easy to install, and requires minimal annual maintenance. The Ultra Zero Air Generators will remove CO and hydrocarbon pollutants to less than 0.1 ppm, and NOx contaminants to 1 ppm. Carbon dioxide is also removed to about 1 ppm levels.
Certificaciones: CE, CSA, FCC certified.
Información de suministro: Includes temperature/pressure control board.