AlphaTec® 37-320 Light-Duty Nitrile Gloves, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
37320110 37320090 37320090 37320070 37320080 37320110 37320080 37320100 37320070 37320100
76404-202CS 255.33 USDCA76404-202 76404-202 CA76404-200 CA76404-194 76404-194 76404-196 CA76404-198 76404-198 CA76404-196 76404-200
AlphaTec® 37-320 Light-Duty Nitrile Gloves, Ansell
All day comfort at exceptional value.
- 8 mil/0.2 mm thickness allows dexterity and tactility without a loss of durability
- NBR offers protection against light acids, greases, oils, and liquids
- Engineered fit allows optimum balance of fit and flexibility, use alone or as an over-glove
- Latex-free formulation presents no risk of Type 1 allergies
- Long cuff extends to the forearm
High-quality Nitrile gloves allow dexterity and tactililty while providing protection against light acids, oils, and liquids. Recommended for all food processing applications that involve food contact, including fruit processing, poultry processing, meal preparation, and dairy processing. Engineered with a long cuff that extends to the forearm, the 37-320 series of gloves maintain durability and flexibility on their own or as an over-glove.
Certificaciones: EN ISO 374 - S:2016; EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B JKT; EN 388:2016 2001X; EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; EN 421; ISO 18889 G1.
Envase: Gloves are packaged 1 pair per inner bag, 12 inner bags per master bag, 12 master bags per carton.