HyFlex® 11-550 Cut Protection Gloves, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
11550060 11550110 11550090 11550080 11550100 11550070
76299-394CS 1504.3 USD76299-394 76299-382 76299-392 76299-380 76299-390 76299-388
HyFlex® 11-550 Cut Protection Gloves, Ansell
High comfort cut protection, with up to 75% more durability.
- Liner provides excellent cut resistance and comfortable fit
- ANSI cut level A2 protection
- Excellent protection from nuisance nicks and abrasions
- Nitrile coating is engineered to provide a secure grip in dry to light oil applications
- Soil masking black palm coating for extended use
- Liner material: Para-aramid, nylon, spandex
HyFlex® 11-550 gloves are well suited for a broad range of assembly applications. Designed for dry or slightly oily applications where workers need cut protection, and in some cases protection from intermittent contact heat up to 212 °F (100 °C). It also offers optimal comfort and a secure grip for enhanced productivity, safety, and value.
Certificaciones: ANIS 4 ABR; ANSI A2 CUT; EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category lll; REACH Compliant.
Envase: Gloves are packaged 12 pairs per bag, 12 bags per shipper.