Rapid response provides reading in two seconds.
- Get accurate, reliable measurements with included NIST traceable calibration
- Water-resistant, IP 64, case allows dependable readings even in wet environments
- Quickly recall Min/Max readings and switch between °F/°C with the press of a button
- Read in any position and lighting condition backlit display can be rotated up to 180°
- Choose between an integrated or 9' (2.7 m) cabled sensor
- Digital indicator
These digital thermometers provide quick results in two seconds, readings will be within one degree of the actual temperature and are updated every second. Ideal for baths, incubators, or tanks units are waterproof and shockproof. Features also include an on/off switch, back-lit display, 180° display rotation, and battery status indicator.
The durable stainless-steel probe has a pointed tip for use in air/gas, liquids, and solids/semi-solids. Model 6419 features an 8" (20 cm) long integrated probe, where model 6420 features a 5" (12.7 cm) long probe on a 9' (2.7 m) cable.
Traceable® products are calibrated to NIST traceable standards and ready to use as soon as you receive it. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, and it includes NIST traceable certification. This means that a 17025 accredited calibration test lab has confirmed that the product meets or exceeds all stated specifications, saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
NIST-traceable calibration also helps you meet quality standards and regulatory compliance for ISO, FDA, cGMP, VFC, CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission requirements.
Certificaciones: CE and NIST-Traceable certificate with data.
Información de suministro: Includes protective sheath, suction-cup mount, hook-and-loop mount, magnetic mount, CR2032 battery.