ProCulture® Complete Spinner Flask with Angled Sidearms and Magnetically Driven Vortex Impeller, SP IndustriesSupplier: SP Industries
BP-3400-104 BP-3400-106 BP-3400-116 BP-3400-100 BP-3400-112 BP-3400-102 BP-3400-108 BP-3400-114 BP-3400-110
76335-220EA 1150.76 USD76335-220 76335-222 76335-212 76335-224 76335-214 76335-226 76335-216 76335-228 76335-218
ProCulture® Complete Spinner Flask with Angled Sidearms and Magnetically Driven Vortex Impeller, SP Industries
Flasks Spinner Flasks
Designed to save time and increase cell production, ProCulture® spinner flasks have internal baffles for enhanced agitation and a magnetically driven vortex impeller that provides gentle top-to-bottom stirring.
- Sidearm openings large enough for 50 ml pipettes
- Flask base has central bump to prevent material from accumulating at the bottom center
- Entire assembly made of FDA approved materials
- Cap made from Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), red rubber, Ultem®
- Flask is type 1, class A borosilicate glass construction
- All components are autoclavable
The impeller eliminates dead spots and extends above the media surface to increase aeration. It is made from PTFE, silicone, polysulfone, borosilicate glass.