Echotherm™ Orbital Shaker, SC20, Torry Pines ScientificSupplier: TORREY PINES SCIENTIFIC MS
MSPP-SC20XREA 3102.62 USDMSPP-SC20XR MSPP-SC20
Echotherm™ Orbital Shaker, SC20, Torry Pines Scientific
Shakers and Mixers Orbital Shakers
The completely solid-state EchoTherm™ SC20 orbital mixing chilling/heating dry bath is compact, versatile, reliable and easy to use.
- Energy-efficient Peltier design
- Built-in data logger can store upto 8110 data points
- Electronic calibration
- Maintains 14 °C for ligation reaction
- Platinum RTD sensor with PID controller type
- Orbital mixing with speeds from 200 to 1000 rpm in increments of 100 rpm
- Readability of 1 °C
- Timer with readability of one second
The built-in orbital mixer is designed with friction free hardened, blued, tempered steel leaf spring bearings that support the plate and sample blocks. The orbital shaker is used for the application of enzyme reactions and deactivations, storing enzyme or DNA libraries at your workstation and incubating samples at 37 °C. The mixer has an alarm installed in it, which sounds upto one minute. Auto off setup is also available which is user settable.
Certificaciones: UL, CSA and CE compliant.
Información de suministro: Supplied with instruction manual, universal bench top power supply for use anywhere in the world and AC line cord for the country of use.