Purifier® Cell Logic®+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinets, 230 V China/Australia, LabconcoSupplier: Labconco
322391141 322691141 322491141 342591041 342391141 332691041 332391041 332391141 342391041 332591041 342691141 342591141 342691041 332691141 342491041 322491041 322691041 322591141 322591041 342491141 322391041 332591141 332491141 332491041
76321-070EA 18147.06 USD76321-070 76321-302 76321-356 76321-334 76321-278 76321-134 76321-112 76321-376 76321-178 76321-156 76321-316 76321-206 76321-250 76321-084 76321-170 76321-192 76321-056 76321-342 76321-210 76321-286 76321-264 76321-098 76321-120 76321-142
Purifier® Cell Logic®+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinets, 230 V China/Australia, Labconco
Fume Hoods and Enclosures Biological and Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Purifier Cell Logic+ Type A2 biosafety cabinets combine ergonomics, comfort and safety.
- MyLogic OS displays cabinet status and alarms with clear, concise images and messaging to build user confidence
- Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) Technology automatically maintains a precise volume of air as the filters load to protect a user and their samples
- Ergonomic Inclination™ Technology Suite includes 10° angled sash, patented curved air grille with built-in armrest, fully accessible controls and eye-level mounted color display
- Quiet, efficient ECM blower and energy saving LED lights reduces cabinet’s carbon footprint
- Provides personnel, product and environmental protection and is suitable for work in all biosafety levels
- Specially designed for use with microscopes and/or temperature-sensitive samples
The Purifier Cell Logic+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet excels in user comfort and functionality. Decades of industry leading advances in ergonomic design have shaped the Inclination™ Technology Suite that includes the following: 10° angled sash, LED lighting, patented curved air grille with built in armrest, fully accessible controls and line-of-sight mounted color display with MyLogic™ operating system.
MyLogic OS provides intuitive control of the Logic+ with clear messages and vibrant imagery, status updates and alarms with diagnostic troubleshooting. Using ECM blower technology, the Cell Logic+ uses the Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) to maintain a precise volume of air as the filters load. In addition, the cabinet will continuously display the HEPA filter life remaining and cabinet status. These features combine to provide unparalleled safety.
Cell Logic+ A2 Biosafety Cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through an efficient Ventus™ Canopy Connection (optional). Cell Logic+ models are also equipped to meet the specific needs of the cell culture industry. Optional features include the Scope-Ready™ and Temp-Zone™ packages. The Scope-Ready package allows the user’s microscope to be integrated into the biosafety cabinet. The Temp-Zone package includes a temperature controlled area on the work surface. The Cell Logic+ is available with the Scope-Ready package, the Temp-Zone package or both. Some cabinets include base stands and/or an Accessory Package (UV light (not on Scope-Ready models), service fixture(s) and Vacu-Pass™ Cord and Cable Portal).
Certificaciones: ADA-compliant (height of controls and receptacles). NSF and modified ASHRAE 110 compliant. CE Conformity marking (230 V models). ISO 5 conditions per ISO 14644-1 and 2.
Información para pedidos: Base stand required if model with stand is not selected. Microscope not included. Accessories not included unless stated.