UVP PCR Cabinet and Workstations, Analytik JenaSupplier: Analytik Jena
849-95-0603-01 849-95-0601-01 849-95-0600-01 849-95-0602-01
76303-016EA 4706.47 USD76303-016 76420-638 76420-640 76302-866
UVP PCR Cabinet and Workstations, Analytik Jena
Fume Hoods and Enclosures PCR Workstation Enclosures
These PCR UV hoods bring together UV irradiation and antimicrobial stainless steel and aluminum to create a dual-attack environment against PCR contaminations.
- Makrolon® panels block all UV light below 400 nm
- Built-in power outlets for operation of equipment inside the workstation
- Touch screen interface to control all system functions
- Choice of HEPA or non-HEPA system configurations based on customer needs
- Unique folding assembly that takes as little as 20 minutes
- Quick and easy filter and lamp replacement as well as service
- Interior: Antimicrobial coated metal surfaces and UV blocking Makrolon® panels
Researchers who work with PCR technologies must ensure effective protection against the unintended transfer of nucleic acids. Analytik Jena's UVP PCR cabinet and workstations are exceptionally equipped to provide systemic protection against such transfers.
The UVP PCR cabinet and workstations create an ideal environment for preparing PCR master mixes and other reactions by reducing any possible sample contamination. UV irradiation by means of the built-in 254 nm UV lamps significantly reduces surface and airborne contaminants in the chamber and maintains a clean work area to minimize repeat experiments and save time.
The hoods include a timer to control UV decontamination of the chamber by simply setting the desired time. All systems feature a safety shut-off switch which automatically turns the UV light off when the door is opened, protecting users from UV exposure. Additional contamination control is provided with a coated stainless steel and aluminum design that maintains antimicrobial efficacy.
HEPA models offer three layers of UV irradiation, air filtration and circulation to ensure maximum decontamination.
The three layers are Carbon pre filter with long-life UV, HEPA filter with standard UV lamps and Recirculator with long-life UV.