NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina, New England BiolabsSupplier: New England Biolabs
103529-168EA 2460 USD103529-168 103529-140
NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina, New England Biolabs
Nucleic Acid Reagents Next Generation Sequencing Reagents
The NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina provides a fragmentation system that is a fast and reliable solution for DNA fragmentation and library construction.
- Perform fragmentation, end repair and dA-tailing with a single enzyme mix
- Experience reliable fragmentation with a single protocol, regardless of DNA input amount or GC content
- Generate high yields with increased reaction efficiencies and minimized sample loss
- Use with DNA in standard buffers (TE, Tris-HCl) and water
- Save time with a streamlined workflow: ~2.5 hours, with <15 minutes hands-on time
- Vary incubation time to generate a wide range of insert sizes
A new DNA fragmentation reagent is combined with end repair and dA-tailing reagents, allowing these steps to be performed in the same tube, with no clean-ups or sample loss. The same fragmentation protocol is used for any input amount (100 to 500 ng), or GC content.
Información de suministro: kit includes the NEBNext Ultra II Ligation Master Mix for adaptor ligation, the NEBNext Ultra II Q5® Master Mix for uniform, high-fidelity library amplification, and the gold standard SPRIselect size selection and clean-up beads.