VWR® Milk Testing PipetsSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
GSP022011 GSP022022 GSP010011 GSP020022
76288-790CS 510.46 USD76288-790 76288-788 76288-784 76288-786
VWR® Milk Testing Pipets
Pipets Milk Testing Pipets
Milk Testing Pipets are manufactured to meet APHA requirements shown in Standard Methods for Examination of Dairy Products and ASTM E1043-00 (2010). All pipets are printed with a batch number for traceability.
- Pipets are latex-free and not autoclavable
- Sterilized by irradiation
- Dispenser box for easy opening
- DNase-/RNase-free, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Meets BSE/TSE requirements
- Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing (within ±2%)
Temperature range: –20 to 50 °C (–4 to 122 °F).
Shelf life: 3 years after month of production.
Envase: Pipets are available individually packaged (peel-to-open wrap with lot number for quality traceability) or bulk packaged in easy-to-open bags.