VWR® PCR Workstation Pro HEPASupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
732-3412 33773 732-3411 732-3413
76289-392EA 386.47 USD76289-392 76289-390 76289-388 76289-386
VWR® PCR Workstation Pro HEPA
Fume Hoods and Enclosures PCR Workstation Enclosures
The VWR® PCR Workstation offers twin decontamination action by UV inactivation of airborne and surface-bound contaminants and, therefore, represents an ideal environment for PCR sample preparation and other sensitive protocols. In addition, the HEPA filter (H14 Standard) with UV provides a barrier against dust, bacteria and mold.
- Active decontamination of work surface during non-working time by UV irradiation
- Additional inactivation of aerosol-bound contaminants by shielded UV Air Recirculator during operation
- Contaminant prevention thanks to antimicrobial stainless steel work surface
- Carbon filter to remove ozone and gases
- HEPA filter (H14 Standard) provides a barrier against dust, bacteria and mold
- Function indicator for UV Air Recirculator and HEPA-UV tube
- Adjustable laminar airflow for effective protection against sample contamination from outside
- Displays operating time of UV tubes and Filters to enable well-timed replacement for constant UV intensity and filter efficiency
- Removable shelves provide additional storage space for reaction tubes, pipettes or racks at the rear panel
- Four internal power outlets for operating lab equipment such as mini centrifuges or vortexers allow the combination of several working steps without interruption of the workflow
- Electromagnetic safety mechanism stops UV irradiation if front panel is opened
- Large working area for stress-free working: Providing ample space and the possibility to accommodate bench top equipment, the VWR® PCR Workstation allows the combination of several working steps without change of location, thereby minimising the risk of cross-contamination
Construction: Housing in stainless steel, front and side panels made of 8 mm Makrolon® protects from UV irradiation.
Certificaciones: TÜV-tested, safety certified. Made in Germany.
Información para pedidos: Filters are sold separately; contact your VWR representative for more information. Assembly required.