VWR® Bio-Reaction Tubes, Sterile, Non-PyrogenicSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
BRT010015 BRT000050 BRT011050 BRT000015 BRT010050
76211-282CS 106.44 USD76211-282 76211-284 76211-286 76211-288 76211-290
VWR® Bio-Reaction Tubes, Sterile, Non-Pyrogenic
Tubes Culture Tubes
VWR® Bio-Reaction Tubes are manufactured from high-grade, gamma-resistant polypropylene. They offer a convenient and economical option for small scale, high density suspension cell culture.
- Available in 15 ml and 50 ml formats
- Conical bottom and self-standing bottom
- Easy-to-read black graduation and a large white frosted writing area
- Save money with the ability to culture and centrifuge in one tube
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
- Leak-proof, DNase-/RNase-free, and non-pyrogenic
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
Bio-Reaction Tubes consist of centrifuge tubes with a 0.22 μm hydrophobic membrane in the vent cap which allow gas exchange. These tubes are perfect for biological reaction experiments that require aseptic conditions with free gas exchange. Maximum RCF is 12000×g for 15 ml tubes, 16000×g for 50 ml conical bottom tubes, and 6000 ×g for self-standing tubes.
Manufactured in a Class 100000 clean room environment and under EN ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 quality management system. Sterilized by electron beam irradiation.
Certificaciones: ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008.
Envase: Tubes are packaged in durable and resealable (zip closure) bags or foam racks. Every bag/case has a printed Lot No. for quality traceability.