VWR® Reusable Mohr-Style, Color-Coded, TD Pipets, Class BSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
124.125.01 124.125.05 124.125.03 124.125.00 124.125.02 124.125.06 124.125.04 124.125.01A
75998-038CS 111.36 USD75998-038 75998-036 75998-042 75998-040 75998-046 75998-034 75998-044 75998-032
VWR® Reusable Mohr-Style, Color-Coded, TD Pipets, Class B
Pipets Measuring (Mohr) Pipets
VWR® Mohr pipets are made from Borosilicate glass, ASTM 438, Type 1, Class B standard.
- Designed as straight glass tubes
- With one tapering end
- They are calibrated into small divisions
- Various amounts of liquid can be measured within the same device
- Mohr pipets are calibrated to deliver a precise volume at a precise temperature
- They are used for accurate measurement and delivery of liquid volumes
The VWR® Mohr Pipets Calibration and toleration standards for these pipets are defined as per standard specifications and practices: ASTM E1044, ASTM E1293, ASTM E542, and ASTM E694.