Orion™ Swing Arm Electrode Stand, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
34104-608EA 418.37 USD34104-608
Orion™ Swing Arm Electrode Stand, Thermo Scientific
This electrode stand with 360° motion and cable management system holds up to five electrodes with a 12mm diameter
- Holder for four 12mm diameter, one 16mm diameter electrodes
- Aluminum arms for stability and strength
- Powder-painted arms and base for corrosion protection
- Counterbalance springs are covered by the arms, protecting them from splashes
- Head holds three electrodes vertically (12mm max. diameter)
- Two additional slots hold electrodes angled 10° (12mm max. diameter)
- Adjustable base (140mm) with cushioning on the bottom to protect table surfaces
360° motion allows vertical, horizontal, and front-to-back electrode positioning into beakers or sample containers. This stand can be used with Orion pH, ORP and ISE (ion selective electrode) benchtop or portable meters.
The stand features a weighted base, swing arm, and electrode holder that accepts up to four sensors and stirrer probe.