VWR® Flip Cap Centrifuge Tubes, SterileSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
CFT221150 CFT284500 CFT221500 CFT211150 CFT211500
76404-664CS 141.28 USD76404-664 75845-208 75845-210 75845-214 75845-212
VWR® Flip Cap Centrifuge Tubes, Sterile
Tubes Centrifuge Tubes
Centrifuge tubes are ideal for use in centrifuging samples or storage in many research areas.
- Manufactured from high-grade polypropylene
- Easy flip-open caps enable single-handed access
- Tubes feature black printed graduations and writing area can withstand chloroform
- Autoclavable at 121 °C, and freezable to –80 °C
- Packaged in zip sealed bags or environment friendly, recyclable paper racks
- Gamma radiation sterilized, DNase-free, RNase-free, and non-pyrogenic
Certificaciones: ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
Envase: Packaged in zip sealed bags or environmental friendly, recyclable paper racks.