Abbemat 350 and 550 Automatic Refractometers, Anton PaarSupplier: Anton Paar
75801-648EA 12400 USD75801-648 75802-804
Abbemat 350 and 550 Automatic Refractometers, Anton Paar
Refractometers Benchtop Refractometers
Abbemat digital refractometers allow fast and non-destructive refractive index measurements.
- Easy operation
- Color LCD screen and membrane keys which are resistant to spillage and dirt and can be operated even when wearing gloves
- A reminder for test measurements or adjustments can be set at user-defined intervals
- Automatic warning if the sample volume is not large enough for a valid measurement
- No sample preparation, readings within seconds
- A quick wipe cleans the prism after each measurement
- Compliance and traceability
- Full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Compliant with international standards such as ASTM, ICUMSA, OIML, AOAC, DIN/ISO, FDA, ISI, JIS and pharmacopoeias
- History and current status of results via the result memory
- Adjustment and check history, check intervals and validity checks for each measurement
- Liquids, pastes, polymers and solids
- Turbid, colored or opaque samples
- Liquids containing air bubbles or solid particles
- No influence from humidity, temperature or vibrations
- A wide range of scales are stored in the Abbemat for converting refractive index into concentrations, etc.
They are factory calibrated with official standards from the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, National Metrology Institute of Germany).
Refractive index results from Abbemat 350 are accurate to ±0.0001 nD. All Abbemat 350 refractometers provide full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, with user levels, audit trail, and forgery-proof data export.
Refractive index results from Abbemat 550 provides an accuracy of ±0.00002 nD. All Abbemat 550 refractometers provide full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, with user levels, audit trail, and forgery-proof data export.
Certificaciones: CE Compliant.