Microflex® 93-260 Gloves, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
93260110 93260060 93260080 93260070 93260100 93260110 93260100 93260060 93260090 93260090 93260080 93260070
75832-936BX 45.25 USDCA75832-938 CA75832-934 75832-936 75832-938 CA75832-936 CA75832-942 75832-944 75832-934 CA75832-944 75832-940 75832-942 CA75832-940
Microflex® 93-260 Gloves, Ansell
Disposable chemical resistant gloves.
- Three layer design for superior protection against harsh chemicals including acids, solvents, and bases
- Thin mil construction provides enhanced tactility and dexterity
- Extra-soft material and ergonomic design provide outstanding fit, feel, and flexibility for longer wear time
- Lower acceptable pinhole rate (0.65 AQL) and extended cuff for reliable protection against hazardous substances
- Silicone-free formulation and processing ensure better product protection
- For single use only
The Microflex® 93-260 series glove's unique, triple-layer construction features a soft interior specifically designed to enable easy donning and doffing.
Microflex® 93-260 Gloves are suitable for applications in Blending, compounding materials; Handling aerospace equipment and parts; Handling of painting tools including spray guns and robots; Handling unexpected leaks, spills, or other releases; Maintenance and equipment clean up; Mounting and dismantling, assembly; Petrochemicals processing; Routine and experimental testing; Sample taking and lab processing; Transferring liquid and solids.
A flexible middle layer delivers maximum protection against acids and bases, while the durable exterior delivers maximum protection against organic solvents. Because the glove's tough exterior stands up longer to demanding physical and chemical conditions, workers may change gloves less frequently, resulting in enhanced productivity.
Certificaciones: Compliant with ASTM D 3577, TYPE II, PPE 89/686, EN 420, 388 & 374 Category III.
Envase: Gloves are packaged 50 gloves/dispenser box, 10 dispenser boxes/shipper box.