VWR® 25D Digital HomogenizerSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
75800-448EA 4384.61 USD75800-448
VWR® 25D Digital Homogenizer
Homogenizers Benchtop Homogenizers
The versatile and powerful VWR 25D Homogenizer is ideal for a wide range of lab applications, including but not limited to compounding, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extractions, medical research or pharmaceutical processing.
- Compact digital homogenizer unit with high watt motor
- 0.05ml - 3.5 L volume range and viscosity up to 50,000 mPas
- Bright LED display and user-friendly controls
- Can homogenize, emulsify, blend and/or mix
- Includes U-shape post mounted stand assembly
- VWR® Generator probe sold separately
The VWR 25D Homogenizer has a wide volume capability with processing up to 3.5 Liters (higher sample volumes dependent on viscosity). Its digital display and speed control provides the ability to fine-tune speeds between 0 to 30,000 RPM, allowing its speed adjustment to be precisely controlled within the range.
Certificaciones: CE marked.
Información accesorios: Generator probes must be purchased with homogenizer units.
Información para pedidos: Supplied with a two-year manufacturer's warranty. VWR® Generator probe(s) are required for use with the VWR25D Homogenizer model and are sold separately (VWR® GenPack Adapter is required for VWR® GenPack Generator Probes).