DIN 53211 Viscosity Cup with Interchangeable Nozzle, Industrial PhysicsSupplier: Industrial Physics
VF2023 VF2024 VF2181 VF2025 VF2028 VF2027 VF2026 VF2022 VF2020
10025-118EA 61.86 USD10025-118 10025-106 10025-116 10025-104 10025-114 10025-112 10025-110 10025-120 10025-108
DIN 53211 Viscosity Cup with Interchangeable Nozzle, Industrial Physics
Sample Containers General Purpose Containers
The DIN 53211 Viscosity Cup with Interchangeable Nozzle is desgined to measure the viscosity of paint, lacquers, and other fluids
- A relatively deep well surrounding the top of the cup serves to catch any overflow
- The design of the cup and orifice eliminate hard to clean recesses
- The outside dimensions have been chosen to support the TQC stands
- Cups are manufactured under continuing quality control procedures
- Each cup features a unique, engraved serial number
The cup is very precise, and features a fixed stainless steel nozzle. This cup is made of titanium anodised aluminum, and is designed to be used with interchangeable nozzles. Complete with stainless steel nozzle retainer. Interchangable nozzles may be orderded seperately. This cup version is intended to be used with stand.
Certificaciones: According/similar to DIN 53211.