DIN 53211 Viscosity Cup, Industrial PhysicsSupplier: Industrial Physics
VF2003 VF2015 VF2001 VF1999 VF2004
10025-090EA 331.26 USD10025-090 10025-100 10025-096 10025-094 10025-092
DIN 53211 Viscosity Cup, Industrial Physics
Sample Containers General Purpose Containers
A wide range of viscosity cups designed to measure the viscosity of paint, lacquers, and other fluids
- A relatively deep well surrounding the top of the cup serves to catch any overflow
- The design of the cup and orifice eliminate hard to clean recesses
- The outside dimensions have been chosen to support the TQC stands
- Cups are manufactured under continuing quality control procedures
- Each cup features a unique, engraved serial number
Cups are very precise, and feature a fixed stainless steel nozzle. Cups are available in titanium anodized aluminium or stainless steel formats. Each viscosity cup is supplied with a hard plastic storage case, with protective soft material on the interior. This cup version is designed to be used with stand.
Certificaciones: According/similar to DIN 53211.