Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Grossing Stations, Sakura FinetekSupplier: Sakura
108 106 105 107
89199-654EA 36720.71 USD89199-654 89199-656 89199-650 89199-652
Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Grossing Stations, Sakura Finetek
Accu-Edge® Grossing Stations offer the opportunity to customize a grossing station to fit any laboratory's specific requirements
- Standard grossing station features include:
- 1/2 HP disposal
- Dissecting area rinse
- Polyethylene dissecting board
- Formalin container with spigot
- GFCI waterproof electrical receptacles
- Halogen light on flex arm
- Magnetic instrument holder
- Large sink with mixing faucet
- Dual recessed halogen lights
- Small specimen sink with cold water valve and basket
- Spray hose assembly
- C-fold stainless paper towel holder
- Vacuum breaker protection
- Exhaust duct to building
Signed blueprints provided with signature required by facilities.
Ordering Information: For a detailed listed of optional accessory items and workstation components, see Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Pathology Station Accessories, Sakura Finetek.
Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, the Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Grossing Station is a floor model that stands at counter height. These pathology grossing stations are available in elevating or non-elevating formats. Elevating stations offer the ability to elevate from 32" to 44" to accommodate all lab personnel. Stations are availabe with or without hands-free infrared controls for hot, cold, rinse, and disposal functions.