VWR® Roller Bottles, 1000 and 2000 ml, Sterilized, Non-Pyrogenic, Standard LineSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
TCB011001 TCB012002 TCB013002 TCB011002 TCB031002
10769-800CS 209.23 USD10769-800 10769-798 10769-796 10769-794 10769-802
VWR® Roller Bottles, 1000 and 2000 ml, Sterilized, Non-Pyrogenic, Standard Line
Bottles Roller Bottles
Roller Bottles are optimal vessels for a large yield of cell growth and multiplication, to be used in both research and manufacturing applications.
- Available in two sizes: 1000 and 2000 ml
- Available surface treated
- Caps feature large knurls for easy grip
- Bottle surface is smooth, free of striations
- Sterilized by electron beam irradiation
- Non-pyrogenic, not autoclavable
- Temperature range: –20 to 50 °C (–4 to 122 °F)
Two different cap styles can be used in both open and closed systems. Suitable for all common instruments and automation. Every case features labeled lot number. Every bottle features silk-printed graduations.
This includes the growth of mammalian cells for purposes of virus propagation and bio-product production.
Wide cell growth area of 490, 850 and 1900 cm² for adhesions and large growth volume for suspensions.
Certificaciones: ISO 9001, ISO 13485.