RT2 Digital Hotplate, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
10053-860EA 851.33 USD10053-860 10053-862
RT2 Digital Hotplate, Thermo Scientific
- Digital LED Display (0.1°C Resolution)
- View Current and Set Temperature Simultaneously
- Microprocessor PID Control
- Heating Rate can be Set from 0 to 100% at 1% Interval
- Timer can be Set to Start Immediately, Count Down, or Start when Top Plate Reaches Desired Setpoint
- Ceramic Coated Aluminum Top Plate, Cast Aluminum Body
- Hot Top Warning Indicator
- Heating Power: 600W
- 2-Year warranty
Increase your confidence in safety and accuracy with the sleek, low-profile RT2 Hotplate. This unit offers precise digital control with 0.1°C resolution with a PID microprocessor controller, and maximum temperature of 350°C. The RT2 Hotplate allows users to view both set point and actual top plate temperature at the same time, set a timer, and lock the keypad. Safety features include a hot top warning (even when unit is shut off and still plugged in), automatic over-temperature shut off, detachable power cord, and optional transparent shield in case of splashes. The RT2 Hotplate boasts quick heat-up time thanks to ample heating capacity (600W), as well as the superb heat transfer rate enabled by the tightly integrated structure of the heater and the ceramic-coated aluminum alloy top plate. The aluminum top provides excellent temperature uniformity while the thin ceramic coating offers excellent corrosion resistance. Heating rate can be set from 0 to 100% at 1% interval for delicate temperature control. Two threaded holes are included for optional Support Rods to hold temperature sensors, thermometers, laboratory glassware, and more.
Certificaciones: CE marked. cCSAus approved.