VWR® Vacuum OvensSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
6292 EWOVWR3-334 EWOVWR215 EWOVWR2-333 EWOVWR316 EWOVWR2-332 6290 6291 EWOVWR214
89508-428EA 10134.3 USD89508-428 10145-428 10144-916 10145-426 10144-918 10145-424 89508-424 89508-426 10144-910
VWR® Vacuum Ovens
Ovens Vacuum Ovens
The 12.5 L unit features a top-mounted independent evacuation and venting vacuum fittings.
- Heating system optimizes chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding, and plating applications
- Polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass
- Built-in over-temperature protection
- Vacuum level is displayed on gauges from 0 to 30 in Hg
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tubing for long-term performance
- With two removable stacking aluminum shelves
- Easy-to-clean Type 304 stainless-steel interior chamber
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel exterior for durability
- Two-year warranty with extended warranty packages available
The 19.8 L and 65.1 L units feature a front-mounted three-way valve for evacuation, venting and purging of inert gases (e.g., Nitrogen or Argon) with vacuum fittings on the front of the unit.
7.6 cm (3") glass wool insulation prevents heat loss. Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels.
Información para pedidos: Comes with Two-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.