Avantor TopMixer Single-Use Open Top Mixing SystemsSupplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
76447-174EA 56842.6 USD76447-174 76447-172
Avantor TopMixer Single-Use Open Top Mixing Systems
Stirrers Overhead Stirrers Overhead Stirrers, Mechanical
Modular Mixing System with top mounted mixer for use with drums including a single use liner for your biopharma processes with integrated formulation programming.
- Custom solution to meet your application
- Versatile design for efficient scaling
- Programmable control enables automation
- Ergonomic design includes 1 controller for all functions
- Choice of 2 system sizes: TopMixer 200 - range from 50 to 200 L, or TopMixer 500 - range from 200 to 560 L
- Integrated formation programming to automate mixing recipes utilizing 7" touch screen control system to automate your process
- System can be customized to meet your unique manufacturing specifications from platform to accessories
- Compatible with Avantor’s full suite of single-use solutions including tank liners and other accessories
Consistency and reproducibility is essential when mixing media and buffers to ensure the quality of your product. Designed for current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) bioprocessing applications, including upstream and downstream workflows, Avantor’s Top Mixer systems can process liquids or powders simply and efficiently while maintaining the highest level of dependability.
The Touchscreen controller allows stand-alone operation, connectivity for data sharing and remote control. Proximity sensors detect the presence of the trolley and tank to verify correct installation of safety sleeve. Emergency stop is an additional safety feature. The advanced trolley has servo drive with onboard Advanced Motion Controller.
The TopMixer system is suitable for powder-liquid and liquid-liquid mixing applications. Ideal for use in media preparation, final formulation steps, buffer preparation, pooling and transfer, resuspension, mixing and storing multiple batches, harvest collection and bulk mixing.
The trolley, TopMixer and frame are manufactured from 304 water blasted stainless steel. Trolley has 4 cleanroom swivel wheels with brakes. The mixer is supplied with the relevant US, EU, UK and CH plug.
Certificaciones: CE Certification
Información para pedidos: Optional components such as additional trolleys, frames, tanks and impellors are available to expand and customise your system. Please contact VWR customer services to discuss your requirements. The single use tank liners are available in sizes from 50 to 560 L and these must be ordered separately to complete your fully functional system.
Información de suministro: TopMixer 200 Package includes TopMixer 200 Frame, Advanced trolley with loadcells, mixing impeller and 3 containers (50, 100 and 200L). TopMixer 500 Package includes TopMixer 500 Frame, Advanced trolley with loadcells, mixing impeller and 3 containers (200, 300 and 560L).