VWR® Irradiated Polyethylene Cleanroom TapesSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
52B-1TRIR 52B-2TRIR 52B-34WHIRM 52B-2WHIR 52B-1WHIR 52B-34TRIRM
76311-234CS 858.18 USD76311-234 76311-324 76311-236 76311-240 76311-322 76311-238
VWR® Irradiated Polyethylene Cleanroom Tapes
An irradiated polyethylene tape with low particulate and bio-burden counts for use in critical and aseptic cleanroom applications. With low residual residue on plastics and other smooth surfaces in the cleanroom, this tape is ideal for plate sealing and surface marking.
- Irradiated, pressure-sensitive polyethylene tape
- Low particulate and bio-burden counts
- Low outgassing
- Ideal for sealing, color-coding, and marking in aseptic area
- Processed in a cleanroom
- Individually double bagged
- Available in a range of widths
- 3" plastic core
- Roll length: 33 m (36 yard)
Processed in a controlled environment, wound on a plastic core, and individually double bagged. Each roll is 36 yards and available in 0.75, 1, or 2" widths. White or transparent finishes are offered.
Información de suministro: Supplied with full certification of irradiation and lot traceability.