CleanPrint 10 Cleanroom Papers, Veltek AssociatesSupplier: Veltek
CLP108.5X1101 CLP108.5X1102 CLP1085X113H02
76308-438CS 951.11 USD76308-438 76308-440 76308-428
CleanPrint 10 Cleanroom Papers, Veltek Associates
CleanPrint 10 papers are low particulate and non-shedding synthetic writing substrates for use in cleanrooms.
- Lightweight and flexible but exceptionally durable
- Excellent ability to write
- Inks adhere and dry immediately
- Abrasion, chemical, water, tear and smear resistant
- Completely traceable from start to finish
- Sterile papers are gamma irradiated to 10⁻⁶ SAL
These papers remain pliable in extreme temperatures of –70 to 180 °C. These are cellulose free and extremely low in particulates and shedding features. Reams are individually labeled with lot number and expiration.
Certificaciones: Sterile versions are lot sterility tested according to current USP compendium.
Envase: Packed as 100 sheets per ream, 5 reams per case with 500 total sheets. Sterile papers are packed in double bag.