DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 SFR Protective CoverallsSupplier: DuPont®
QS127TGR3X000400 QS127TGR2X000400 QS127TGR7X000400 QS127TGRXL000400 QS127TGRLG000400 QS127TGR4X000400 QS127TGRSM000400 QS127TGR6X000400 QS127TGRMD000400 QS127TGR5X000400
76202-712CS 249.6 USD76202-712 76202-710 76202-720 76202-708 76202-706 76202-714 76202-702 76202-718 76202-704 76202-716
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 SFR Protective Coveralls
Tychem® 2000 SFR Protective Coveralls provide chemical and secondary flame protection in a lightweight garment.
- Respirator-fit hood lined with ProShield® 6 SFR fabric
- Covered, braided elastic at hood
- Nylon zipper with large metal pull
- Chin flap with double-sided adhesive tape
- Storm flap covers zipper, which can be sealed by the wearer with double-sided adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Covered, braided elastic openings at wrist and ankle for tighter fit
- Taped seams
Tychem® 2000 SFR garments are intended to be worn over primary flame resistant garments. In the event that a flash fire occurs, they do not ignite and do not contribute to additional burn injury if appropriate flame-resistant personal protective equipment, such as DuPont™ Nomex®, is worn beneath.
Certificaciones: Thickness meets ASTM D1777.