Lok-Tight™ Sabdex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar with Lecithin and Tween® 80, Hardy DiagnosticsSupplier: Hardy Diagnostics
P580 P520R P520R P520 P520 P595 P580 P595
76200-278PK 84.5 USD76200-278 76200-282 CA76200-282 CA11018-514 76200-280 76200-284 CA76200-278 CA11018-638
Lok-Tight™ Sabdex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar with Lecithin and Tween® 80, Hardy Diagnostics
Media for Microbiology Prepared Media for Microbiology
Sabdex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar with Lecithin and Tween® 80, Irradiated, Triple Bagged, Contact Plate, Friction Lid is an added measure to ensure sterility in your environmental testing program.
- Sterile by irradiation - Validated for a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6
- Triple bagged, two nylon inner bags and one outer Mylar(R) bag that is heat sealed
- Tear notch on outer bag for easy opening; no scissors required
- New moisture control packaging format prevents moisture buildup and ensures safe and sterile transfer
- Friction lid design keeps lids in place
- Lok-Tight™ optional locking feature means lids stay secured during sampling and transport
- Each plate has a grid molded into the bottom of the plate to aid in the counting of microorganisms
- Certificate of analysis available online for each lot
These contact plates are recommended for use in the cultivation of microorganisms from environmental surfaces.