Flocked Nasopharyngeal Specimen Swabs, Azer ScientificSupplier: Azer Scientific
76422-824CS 2124.53 USD76422-824
Flocked Nasopharyngeal Specimen Swabs, Azer Scientific
Swabs Swabs for Clinical Use
Flocked swabs are designed to more efficiently collect vital patient samples when compared to traditional fiber swabs. The perpendicular nylon fibers act like a soft brush to allow improved collection of cell samples.
- Ergonomic and anatomic design for improved patient comfort and efficiency in specimen collection
- Rapid automatic elution
- Instant and spontaneous release into liquid media
- Improve sample collection with the brush-like texture that rapidly and efficiently dislodges cells and collects liquid
- Quantitative volume transfer
- Measurable and consistent uptake and transfer from patient to test tube
- Swab breakpoint is 80 mm
Scientific studies show that flocked swabs significantly improve the quantity of sample collected and sample released into various culture and assay systems, improving the quality of diagnostics. In addition to driving the proficiency of the collection, it has undergone multiple engineering designs and fabrications to maximize patient comfort.