2019-nCoV CDC-qualified Probe and Primer Kits for SARS-CoV-2, Biosearch TechnologiesSupplier: Biosearch Technologies
76411-164EA 477.77 USD76411-164
2019-nCoV CDC-qualified Probe and Primer Kits for SARS-CoV-2, Biosearch Technologies
Nucleic Acid Reagents Primers and Probes
The 2019-nCoV CDC-qualified Probe and Primer Kit for SARS-CoV-2 includes FAM-BHQ probes and primers mixed into a single assay per signature as required by protocols provided by the CDC. Oligos are delivered dried and shipped at ambient temperature.
- Kit specifications match US CDC's assay design and manufacturing requirements
- Product in stock ships same or next business day
- One of the most affordable commercial kits available
- From the trusted inventor and original source of Black Hole Quencher™ (BHQ™) technology referenced in US CDC protocols
- Proven track record supporting public health crises with the expertise to rapidly scale up
With uniform wall thickness, white enamel, double-graduated metric scale; and a marking spot, the beakers can be heated and used with acids, salt solutions, and organic solvents.
Certificaciones: Meets ASTM standards. EN-342.
Información accesorios: Accessories not included.
Precaución: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.