Ward's® HiPette MicropipettesSupplier: Ward's
7030511014 7030511040 7030511001 7030511005 7030511004 7030511009 7030511008
470335-068EA 177.73 USD470335-068 470335-074 470335-064 470335-076 470335-066 470335-070 470335-072
Ward's® HiPette Micropipettes
HiPette is a line of high-performing science education micropipettes for when laboratory-grade precision is needed.
- Has a 4-digit counter visible display and a counter increment of 1000th of the range
- Filter element prevents volatile liquids from entry into the pipette and helps avoid liquid back-flow
- Requires no calibration for up to 50000 pipetting operations
- Autoclavable at 121 degrees Celsius
- UV resistant and tolerant to strong chemical corrosion
The HiPette range offers an ergonomic and ambidextrous design for all day pipetting. It features a lightweight feel and soft pipetting force with a smooth range adjustment and plunger movement.
Applicable for more sensitive assays and experiments, the HiPipettes are designed to function with high accuracy and precision, and are a reliable source of liquid handling for all your experimental needs.