Masterflex® I/P® Series Peristaltic Pumps
Process pumping solutions
Powerful pumps built to last in challenging process and production environments.
Flow range: 0.0006 to 26 LPM
Masterflex I/P Series peristaltic pumps have powerful motors and better protection from industry hazards. Ideal for process applications.
Masterflex I/P Series Pump Components
Masterflex I/P Series Pump Features and Benefits
When you need nominal flow rates up to 26 LPM and pressures up to approximately 2.7 bar, our I/P series pumps are the ideal choice. Our pumps are:
- Dependable and low maintenance, causing less disruption to your process
- Designed for scalability- R&D to Process
- Minimize risk with a closed system, fluid only touches tubing
- Handles transferring shear-sensitive and viscous fluids
- Perfect for filtration, media feeds, bag filling, chemical sampling applications, and more.
All Masterflex I/P pump heads are designed to work best with I/P Precision or I/P High Performance precision pump tubing, ensuring lot-to-lot traceability and confidence in pump performance.
The Masterflex MasterSense I/P pump features an intuitive touchscreen interface, which includes:
- Powerful drives that accept all I/P pump head and tubing options
- Save commonly used dispense programs
- Batch control
- Volume dispense accuracy
- Network connection via standard EtherNet/IP, Profibus, analog, or MasterflexLive
Custom services and tools
Partnering on custom engineered pumps – making ideas reality for over 50 years.
We have the flexibility to meet your needs and save you time and money. Choose your tubing type, length and quantity.
With MasterflexLive®, you get real-time monitoring of all pump parameters.
Your source for disposable sterile bioprocess assemblies