Protective apparel for controlled environments
People are the largest source of contamination in cleanrooms. If their garments are compromised, your process could be too. Kimtech™ is asking you to take a closer look at your reusable apparel. Is it protecting your process and your people? Or is it a potential cause of contamination?
Kimtech™ Single-Use Apparel is specifically designed to reduce the contamination risk in your critical environments.
Are you doing all you can to protect your process and your workers? Turn to the experts in sterile apparel. Get DRESSED FOR SUCCESS™ with Kimtech™.
Contamination control features include:
- Snap technology on arms and legs: Built-in snaps automatically release as the garment is put on—lowering the risk of it touching the floor.
- Inside-out fold: Visible blue link along the inside of the garment signals the proper place to hold while gowning and helps workers avoid touching the outside of the garment.
- Built-in thumb loops: Keep garment sleeves from rolling back and exposing the arm or wrist.
- Sterility Assurance: Kimtech™ A5 has a sterility assurance level of 10(-6).
- Cloth-like comfort: Fabric is 100% polypropylene breathable SMS.
Dressed for success reusable apparel
Provides seamless protection when and where it matters most
Combines two donning steps into one.
Vinyl edge to reduce slipping and liquid penetration.
Thumb loops keep sleeves from rolling back and exposing arm or wrist.