VWR serves Minnesota customers by providing 24/7 access to over a million products at competitively negotiated prices and terms. Minnesota customers will enjoy VWR’s responsive customer service, quick and accurate delivery, high quality products, and a knowledgeable sales team.
Master Agreement NASPO Value Point Laboratory Supplies & Equipment MA16000234-2
Note: You must be logged into www.vwr.com to view your Minnesota pricing and discounts. See below for directions on how to get started.
- View product categories and products provided through your State Contract
- Custom pricing - View contract pricing and availability online
- Create personal market baskets online
- eQuotes – Order from quotes from your VWR sales representative
- Advanced account management options – Workflow, Super User, and Administration rights, Spending control, Invoice reprinting
- Advanced search capabilities – keywords, manufacturer name, manufacturer part number, CAS number, chemical formula, molecular weight, Merck index, etc.
- Product literature, MSDS, Certificates
We Offer Discounts On:
- VWR Collection Products
- VWR Life Science Seradigm Serum
- Research Products
- Production Materials
- Life Science Products
- Healthcare Products
- Safety and Industrial Supplies
- Controlled Environments Materials
- Laboratory Furniture & Furnishings
- Chromatography Products
- Food & Beverage Analysis Products
- Office Supplies
How to Get Started
1. Create an Account with VWR, unless you have an existing Account Number.
- Call VWR at (877) 881-1196.
- Identify yourself as a state agency or political subdivisions (please have your sales tax exemption number or certificate available).
- Once you open an account, your new account number will be reported to VWR Government Customer Care department for set-up under the State Contract (please allow 3 -5 business days for processing).
- Create a profile on vwr.com with your Account Number
2. Create a profile on vwr.com with your Account Number
- Go to vwr.com
- Click on “Log In/Register” in upper left corner of the homepage
- Select “Permanent Profile” and click “Next”
- Read and complete Registration page. Be sure to read about DEA Restrictions Removal Guide.
- Use the VWR account number created for your ordering & receiving address.
- Accept VWR Terms & Conditions – NOTE: State contract terms may have precedence over VWR’s standard terms and conditions.
- Click “Create Profile” at the bottom of the page, when finished.
- Once you have completed your Registration Request, you should expect an email confirming your registration within 1-2 business days.
** NOTE: If you have any issues registering on VWR.com, please contact Government Customer Care at (877) 881-1196 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration of this request may take 3-5 business days. For immediate purchase from this contract call Government Customer Care at (877) 881-1196